Case Study: Multi Lingual E-Learning Solution For a Leading Life Insurance Organization
About the client
Our client is one of India’s leading life insurance companies having a wide variety of products for diverse consumer needs. It has maintained a competitive edge over its competitors by way of providing new age products driven by technology innovations & “customer first” ideology.
The client had developed a limited pay savings plan targeting the Indian rural market. The plan was designed to provide consumers with a rational saving choice for the accomplishment of potential goals by paying premiums for a limited period of time. The plan also offered a life cover.
The client wanted us to create a digital learning module for the said product for which the brief was that the module should be:
- Scenario & incident based
- Contain 2D animation with onscreen text, graphics & voice over
- Have case studies & assessments
- To be produced in 5 regional Indian languages
- Designed for both self-learning & group learning (ILT)
- Can also be used for marketing of the product
- Compatible with all operating systems as well as PC’s, Laptops, Tab’s & Mobile phones &
- SCORM 1.2 complaint
The complete module was required to be delivered in the next 20 days in line to the clients product launch. In addition, the module had to be designed in such a way that it had a universal appeal that would bridge the barriers between diverse backgrounds & geographies.
Solution provided by People 1st Consulting
We at People 1st Consulting took up the challenge & embarked on the journey of developing the digital product training module.
- 2D human characters were introduced & the learning was disseminated through natural interaction as it happens in the real life between human beings
- In order to aid learning rich on screen text & graphics, synchronized with human voice over were used
- The look & feel of the module was made to resemble a rural background for establishing better connect with the learners
- Real life cases were depicted in order to explain the product features & its benefit to the consumer
- A navigation screen was created in order to traverse between different topics in the module
Benefit to the client
Our solution assisted the client to rapidly launch the product in different languages across different geographies. This solution saved the client substantial amount of time & money through a cheaper mode of distribution & provision for prolonged use of this module over a period of time & for various organization purposes.